Semi-untethered jailbreak for 9.3.5.
All 32-bit devices supported.
bash$ shasum -a 256 Phoenix4.ipa 0edf8861000613a13b305cf35b410dd47bfe8aebbb13fb45d407ed771a448679 Phoenix4.ipa
- Download the IPA.
- Download Cydia Impactor.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Start Cydia Impactor and drag the IPA onto the top field.
- Enter your Apple ID credentials.
- On your device, go to "Settings > General > Device Management" and trust the certificate.
- Run the app and tap on "Prepare For Jailbreak".
- Wait for it to respring, then launch Cydia from the Home Screen.
- Whenever you reboot, open the app again and tap on "Kickstart Jailbreak".
- Whenever the app expires, install it again with Cydia Impactor.
Exploit might fail a few times, if it does just try again.
If for whatever reason you need to manually specify offsets for 9.3.5, you can get the default ones here:
v4 (7. Oct 2017)
- Adds the option to force a complete reinstall by holding down on "Kickstart Jailbreak".
- Fixes two crashes when contacting phoenixpwn.com for offsets if...
- ...there is an SSL error.
- ...a status code of 200 is returned, but the response body is empty.
v3 (8. Aug 2017)
- Fixes custom offsets
v2 (7. Aug 2017)
- Removes problematic binaries that resulted in multiple scripts breaking.
Thanks to angelXwind for pointing this out. :)
- Fixes a problem with LaunchDaemons not starting after re-jailbreaking.
- Fixes a problem in Mixtape Player where lyrics did not display correctly using Dark Mode.
- Fixes a problem in Mixtape Player where seeking would result in graphical glitches.
- "Better Not Lack" (track 12) now appears correctly in Mixtape Player.
- Temporarily disable Dark Mode in Mixtape Player by firmly pressing the app icon and choosing “Mixtape Player”.
v1 (7. Aug 2017)
- Initial release
Donations are by no means required, but we'll gladly accept some bitcoin to